Riviera has an old fashioned attitude towards service and we will endeavor, whenever reasonably possible to give caterers throughout Devon, Somerset & Dorset, whatever they need, from our range, whenever they need it. We are a small, family run business which enables us to put our customers first and offer outstanding customer service, you will be valued and taken care of; you’re not just an account number to us.
We operate a modern fleet of nine insulated and refrigerated vehicles, ensuring your order reaches you in perfect condition. We offer all our customers a wide selection of products in excess of 1,500 items. These include all aspects of frozen, chilled and some ambient foods. We will service the discerning caterer in Torbay and the surrounding towns up to six days per week in the high season, five days per week in the winter. Exeter and Plymouth areas, up to four deliveries per week and North and East Devon up to three deliveries per week. Please see our timetable below to ascertain when we’re in your area.
Because we care, Riviera Food Service will always strongly recommend the purchase of “guaranteed quality” products from the generally well-known and respected brands within the Frozen and Chilled Food Service Industry. Alongside these respected labels and in common with many of our competitors, we will, where reasonably practical, offer economical brands at highly competitive rates.
Our partnership with Aryzta ensures the finest specialty breads, high end viennoiserie and inspiring patisserie products are available to caterers in the south-west.
We are pleased to announce the launch of our brand new Price Guide for 2018. Click the link below to download our guide or go to our Products page to browse the latest brochures. We are proud to team up with local businesses to bring you the best local products available.
If you need any further information please contact our office on 01626 205203 or call our Delice de France telesales line on 01626 336047, where will be happy to answer an queries as best we can.
We cover the South West from our depo in Newton Abbot.
|Monday||Exeter, Dorset, Somerset, North Devon, Torbay & South Devon|
|Tuesday||Exeter, Dorest, Somerset, East Devon, Torbay & South Devon, Plymouth & South Hams, Mid-Devon & North Cornwall|
|Thursday||Exeter, North Devon, Plymouth & South Hams, Torbay & South Devon|
|Friday||Exeter, Dorest, Somerset & East Devon, Torbay & South Devon, Plymouth & South Hams|
Richard Larkin first established Riviera Frozen Foods in 1981 following almost eight years in the Frozen Food industry, firstly with a national retailer of frozen convenience `fast food` meat products and then with McCain Foods (GB) Ltd.
In the year 2000, the company moved from its rented base on Decoy Industrial Estate in Newton Abbot to a new purpose-built unit on the Brunel Industrial Park, also in Newton Abbot. At this time the company changed its name to Riviera Food Service to reflect the changes and additions to the products stocked.
Stephen Larkin joined his father in 2002 and quickly took over the operations and logistics.
General Manager: Chris Billing
Customer Relations: P.O.C: Jennifer Larkin
Account Manager: Simon Tribe
Managing Director: Stephen Larkin
Accounts and Sales : Steve Menzies
Our drivers : Ray, Paul, Nicki, Amanda, Luke, Paul.J & Dave
Since Riviera Food Service was formed 1981 we have developed and grown annually to become Devon, Somerset & Dorset’s dependable and independent foodservice wholesaler we offer…
– Competitive Prices. We want you to be able to maximise your profitability.
– Monthly Promotions. We carefully choose products you use every day.
– Dedicated Sales Team. We will understand your business and help you choose products that are suited to your establishment.
– Local Knowledge. Supplying the south-west for over 30 years has given us indisputable local knowledge.
– Experienced Staff. Whether it’s our delivery team, sales or office ladies, our staff can always advise.
– Extensive Product Range. Including frozen, chilled & ambient products.
– Up to six days per week delivery service. With deliveries from your regular driver.
– Efficient Computing Software. Fast accurate order processing and customer service.
– We try to keep the same driver on a route. So you can get to know them; they’ll be your first point of contact should you have any queries.
Please browse our products: Price Guide 2018/19
Junior Account Manager
Riviera Food Service are a family run, independent food wholesaler. Your responsibility as a junior account manager will be to build and maintain close relationships with customers. You’ll be working alongside a business development manager in a tight and dynamic team unit. Reporting to the Management Team and Director.
- Phoning regular customers and answering the telephone to take orders.
- You will have an established customer base of around 100 customers. Customer will include all aspects of the catering industry, from restaurants, cafes, gastro pubs and schools and colleges.
- Proactively selling promotional lines and monthly/periodical specials.
- Calling down-trading customers to establish the reason for loss of spend, regaining lost business where possible.
- Help design menus. Offer advice for seasonality, provenance and sustainability.
- Working with our customer for menu costing.
- Invoicing orders taken and placing daily order with supplier.
- Assisting the sales team with achieving monthly sales targets.
- Is a reliable and trustworthy individual with a strong work ethic and a positive and proactive attitude.
- Can demonstrate basic maths and English capabilities.
- Computer literate.
- Can work within a team environment, but also work well on their own initiative.
- Confident at speaking to people on the phone.
- 32.5 hours a week.
- 8:30am – 4pm contracted hours.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £13,520 – £14,365 basic (review after 3 month trial period).
- Newton Abbot TQ12
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £13,520.00 to £14,365.00 /year